- 22in x 17in x 8.5in
Digital Content Production Rental Studio in Seattle, USA
Rental Space, production studio and flexible industrial loft for photography, video, and multimedia content creation.
Easy access Seattle sodo location
• Close to public transit lightrail
• 5 minutes to I-5 Interchange
• 5 minutes to I-90 Interchange
• 1 block to 99 tunnel entranc
About the space:
Professional, production studio and flexible industrial loft for photography, video, and multimedia content creation.
Walk right in and start creating at our 1400 sq. ft day rental studio. It has an open floor-plan, 18’ high ceilings, and 8’ x 15’ wall of windows that provide lots of natural light. This hybrid space has lots of flexible infrastructure on wheels so you can move fast, and plenty of environmental props (not just a plain white wall) that makes it easy for you to walk right in and get started.
• One reserved parking spot available in lot behind building.
• Street parking available.
• Paid Parking lot across the street.
Wheelchair ramp access at rear of building. 2 commercial loading dock available for load in/out.
Large freight elevator available.
Studio access door is 32 inches wide.
Lots of natural light through the large West facing industrial windows. Afternoon / evening provides direct sunlight. Windows have blackout curtains.
Fluorescent overhead house / work lighting.
6 - 24 inch diameter china lanterns provide daylight (5500k) fill lighting throughout space.
3 - 2 panel 8’ foam core v flats- 2 white, 2 black
3 - Profoto Strobe kits and accessories available for an additional fee
Creative direction and camera coaching offered through Radically Distinct for additional fee.
Standard 15 amp electrical outlets are located throughout the space. There is a fuse panel inside the studio and a main breaker box in the hallway.
Space is not soundproof.
Ambient noise description:
We are on the 4th floor facing the alley. We can hear some traffic noise. The train located just to the west of the building can be loud at times. Occasionally, noise can be heard from the freight elevator and other tenants in the hallway. We have had a lot of videos (interviews and other videos) shot in the space.
Full kitchen (gas stove, refrigerator, sink, coffee maker, plates and set of cookware and utensils available)
Private bathroom and additional one on the first floor.
- No smoking in the building.
- Paper tape only on the floor.
- No glitter or confetti or water sets without pre-approval.
- Be respectful of our neighbors.
Per Washington State rules, during Covid, you can have 1 person per 300 ft (second phase) or 200 ft (third phase). For this studio, that means 4 people in second phase and 7 people in the third phase.
Guests are expected to leave the studio tidy and clean.
Please remove your trash at the end of production. Dumpster available.
Booking and paying for studio rental is proof of agreement to the following terms. You agree to comply and make all guests and or representatives responsible as well.
- Agree to leave The Studio and surrounding property in the same condition as when you arrived. Booking instructions (sent prior to rental) must be followed, photos sent as instructed. Failure to do so will result in additional fees.
- Please have your own liability insurance. If you do not have or need help with getting, let us know. We have options.
- We're not responsible for the personal property of renters or guests used during and anything left after reservation.
- Cleaning fee does not cover general cleaning up after your shoot. This is your responsibility. This includes returning furniture to its original location, removing ALL of the garbage and taking it with you, sweeping up excess dirt/debris and wiping up any spills that took place while you were there.
- You are liable for all equipment and furniture on premises. Any and all equipment that is damaged or broken will be replaced at 1.5 x's the retail price. PLEASE use caution. Do not stand on chairs, sofa or tables.
- Our studio is a non-smoking environment. No smoking inside of the studio at anytime.
- Use of open flames (eg. candles, oil lamps) and/or pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited in the studio.
- Please be courteous to other residents of the building, no large groups coming and going, no loud music. All activities other than load and unload must remain in studio. Absolutely nothing can be stored or set up in hallway or common areas.
- No Pets
- $100 lost key fee
- Studio is for video/photography production only. No Events are allowed in space without pre approval.
USE OF THE STUDIO AT YOUR OWN RISK
// A) You hereby waive your right to seek legal redress
for mishaps, accidents, and losses while on our premises. You agree to release the host, its owners, agents, employees, affiliated independent contractors, or any other related personnel, the company and any of its subsidiaries of any and all liability for any and all accidents or injuries whether physical or mental, while in participation of, working and/or shooting in the studios, or any other activity in conjunction with this space, or situations that you encounter while renting the studio space.
B) You waive the studio and all leaseholders of any liabilities arising out of the use of the studio. The host or any of all leaseholders will not be held liable for any injuries, accidents, loss or damage that occurs in the studio or on the premises.
C) It is your responsibility as the renter to carry liability insurances. The studio will ONLY be liable for the amount of rental fee if your shoot is delayed or canceled as a result of a situation that arises within the studio making the facilities/building unusable.
D) The studio expressly prohibits any illegal activity on its premises during the course of any rental. You agree to be solely responsible for the conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying your while on our premises. Please use caution when opening any windows. NO person is allowed to sit near an open window.
E) You agree to allow a the studio representative to be present during rental period (if needed)
ENHANCED COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
New Cleaning Protocol. We are taking extra sanitary precautions at the loft to ensure you and your guests can relax and enjoy your booking with us. We are not only making these precautions for our guests, studio neighbors, but also ourselves. We typically use all-natural cleaning agents before and after every booking. Still, to ensure that our space is kept safe, we have been using Clorox Cleanup, Alcohol natural mixtures solutions (which is an effective coronavirus killer) spray on all surfaces, handles, doorknobs, etc. before and after each booking. We also provide hand soap for extensive hand washing.
- 05/17/2022 - 0 CommentsCamera Case Divider SetRead More
- 12/03/2021 - 0 CommentsProfoto - Acute 2400 - Grid kit - 2 kitsRead More
Grids for profoto lights: 5, 10, 20 - 2 kits
The Acute 2 modular flash head design features a circular, heavy duty, quartz flash tube and UV coated protection dome that surrounds both the flash tube and the 250W modeling light.